Tuesday, December 06, 2005

cripes! honestly this Blogger is getting me down.
I haven't a clue why I can get to this blog from my profile but not from my username link (ie. from Greg's blog for instance). seriously, LJ kind of kicks Blogger's *ss! ;)

anyway, I totally had something I wanted to post about and now have completely forgotten what it is in trying to figure out Blogger. grrrr.....

ok, so I have driven down to Burlington, Vermont today as the halfway point between home and Rhode Island where the winks and I will be spending a week with the hub. am currently kicking back in the hotel with the winks, we're all in our jams and watching cartoons on the Toon Network before bed. got free high-speed internet and a currently operating laptop so I'm going to enjoy while I can before it crashes and burns on me!

on another happy note, we may visit the Ben&Jerry's ice-cream factory before heading to RI tomorrow.

And last but certainly not least,
Happy Birthday Erica! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home